(For public outreach see the dedicated public outreach page)
RECENT AND UPCOMING TALKS
- Invited Talk at CNR – Istituto sull’Inquinamento Atmosferico, 2020, Review on astrophysics research in Antarctica;
- Invited Talk at 5th workshop of SCAR AAA, Astronomy and Astrophysics from Antarctica, 17-19 June 2019, Courmayeur, Italy. Title “The Blast-TNG Experiment”
- Invited Talk at 31st Rencontres de Blois, June 2-7, 2019, Blois, France. Title: “The Simons Observatory, status and prospects”
- Talk at 4th ASI/COSMOS Workshop: Ground-based CMB experiments, March 4-5, 2019, Milan, Italy. Title “Participation in US-led efforts”
- Invited Talk at IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications, September 3-6, 2018, in Västerås, Sweden, Title: “Airborne, Far-Field Calibrators for Cosmic Microwave Background Telescopes: POLOCALC”.
- Invited Talk at Polar 2018: SCAR & IASC Conference, Open Science, June 15-26 2018 in Davos, Switzerland. Title: The BLAST-TNG Experiment
- Invited Seminar at University of Milano-Bicocca, Physics and Astronomy Dept., May 25 2018 in Milan, Italy. Title: The BLAST-TNG Experiment
- Invited Talk at TeVPA 2017, Cosmology Session, Aug. 8-15 2017, Title: High Accuracy Calibration Sources for Cosmic Microwave Background Polarimeters: POLOCALC
- Invited Talk at 2017 Rencontres du Vietnam on Cosmology conference, Plenary Session, ICISE Center (Quy Nhon – Vietnam). July 9-15, 2017. Title: POLOCALC: a Novel Method to Measure the Absolute Polarization Orientation of the Cosmic Microwave Background.
- Invited Talk at University of Michigan, Ann Arbour, USA. Beam Systematics Workshop for the Simons Observatory, September 13-15th 2017. Title: Drone and Balloon Calibration Sources: POLOCALC
- Talk on Polarization Angle Calibration for the Simons Observatory Meeting, University of California San Diego (UCSD), San Diego, USA, June 26-28 2017
- Talk at 2017 Scientific Ballooning Technology Workshop, May 16-18 2017, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA. Title: POLOCALC: POLarization Orientation CALibrator for Cosmology. Abstract and Presentation.
- Talk at 5th Workshop on the Physics and Applications of Superconducting Microresonators, June 22-24 2016, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy. Title: Readout of the BLAST-TNG MKID detectors.